Clemson ECE 453
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooks Emails

Go down

Brooks Emails Empty Brooks Emails

Post  rbontre Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:47 pm

For the email to send to Brooks today, here's what I have so far.

What was accomplished
Wrote the API.
before we get drilled on this, check with what chris posted from the comms and make sure these agree
Wrote the UML diagram and use cases
this still needs to be done. it is due this week. anyone to work on it after IEEE meeting tonight?

What our plans for next week are
Program the skeletal frame of the GUI.
basically, use flash to make the visual of the GUI. functionality of it will follow shortly, at least to stub code

Other notes I won't be sending, but to keep in mind.
Within the next two weeks, we need a fully functional (to stub code) GUI. Time to get going!

Last edited by rbontre on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
rbontre
rbontre

Back to top Go down

Brooks Emails Empty Brooks Email (2/10/09)

Post  rbontre Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Dr Brooks,

This week, the GUI team developed a number of sample Flash applications focusing on the different aspects that we would have to have in our final product.
We realized that a final prototype this week was a bit overambitious, yet have ourselves prepared for this upcoming week.

With this background we built this week, we should be able to build the final prototype in this upcoming week.

-Ryan Bontreger
rbontre
rbontre

Back to top Go down

Brooks Emails Empty brooks email

Post  rbontre Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Here's what I have for this week

Dr. Brooks

This week, the GUI team integrated a few flash projects, creating something that can continue to be modified to create our final GUI.
We have also began our investigation into the login system and how that may work.

Next week, we will continue integrating various flash projects together to create a more complete interface.

-Ryan Bontreger
rbontre
rbontre

Back to top Go down

Brooks Emails Empty Re: Brooks Emails

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down